Friday, 21 April 2017

My life

If god gave me a second chance
My life would not have been the same
I would have molded it my way
like a potter does to a handful of clay

My life would have been a mix of flavors
color, love,flowers that the nature savors

childhood would have been a season of spring
birds chirping, life lush green

Teenage would have been full of fun
Shining bright, like the winter sun

Youth a joyride one could rejoice
Everything going right and by your choice

Middle age would have been a little serious
like a lake, dignified, yet so curious

Old age like a banyan tree
Showering love and care on anyone it could see

And finally the day would come
a day which is never ever welcomed
It would have been like the vanishing moon
with a promise to come back real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A dream

Once I had a dream a dream that made me feel that I was on a cloud in the sky above the mountains flying high The world looked beautifu...